We’re looking for great inside and outside technical sales reps in Upstate New York and in New England. We exclusively represent some of the leading manufacturers of process and analytical instrumentation. We’re growing and looking to add great people to our team.
If you have experience in our industry, or in a related industry, please send your resume confidentially to email@example.com
We offer benefits and compensation equal to much larger companies with the advantages of a small company – flexibility, nimbleness, and an innovative culture.
Outside Sales of process instrumentation
From $50,000 a year – Full-time
Full Job Description
Job Summary Technical sales of instruments and analyzers for safety, process control, pollution control, quality control, hvac, and combustion analysis. Customers include manufacturers across all industries, universities, utilities, hospitals, and oem accounts. Typically selling to engineers, often also safety managers and facilities managers.
We are a 30+ year old company with a stellar reputation. Most product lines are exclusively represented in New England. Territory is NH and ME. Territory has existing business, and many accounts that can be grown with proper management.
Our web site is www.etapii.com.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities of the position include:
– 8-12 sales calls per week
– Attendance at trade shows and professional meetings in the territory, 2-4 per month.
– Selling across the line card
– Keeping crm database updated
– Prompt lead follow-up
– Sales of instruments and service plans
– Training of customers on the basic use and routine maintenance of all instruments
– Trouble-shooting problems with products, coordinating with the factory for resolution
– Developing new business through cold calling, lead follow up, and referrals from existing accounts
– Maintaining relationships with existing accounts by providing a high level of service, pro-active introduction of new products, and an up-to-date knowledge of regulatory issues and trends
Qualifications and Skills
Must have a minimum of 3 years of outside sales experience in technical sales, preferably to the industrial/manufacturing markets.
Must be: a self-starter willing to learn new products and applications; organized; adept with crm and ms office software; honest and ethical; and looking for a long-term outside sales position with a growing company.
Compensation package includes base salary plus commission, company car, medical insurance, FSA and 401K.’
- On the road
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Company car
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Work Location: On the road