Service capabilities of our service division, iFacility Services Inc.
Specialists in the service and repair of portable and fixed instruments
- All work and documentation is ISO 17025 compliant
- All work is done to factory specification with NIST traceable standards.
- Portable gas detectors and fixed gas detection systems – single gas, multi-gas, multi-gas with pid
- Photo ionization detectors (pids) – portable and fixed
- Sound level meters, Noise dosimeters and Octave band analyzers
- Aerosol/Dust analyzers
- Indoor air quality monitors – CO2, CO, Temperature, humidity, and other sensors (pid, formaldehyde, etc.)
- Personal sampling pumps
- Combustion efficiency meters
- Refrigerant monitors – portable instruments and fixed systems for the detection of freons, ammonia, and carbon dioxide leaks
- KD Engineering – we are the exclusive factory service center for all KD products. We have the factory software to properly calibrate and service these instruments.
Make sure your respiratory equipment is performing to factory specification and providing the correct level of respiratory protection.
We offer monthly/bi-annual/annual maintenance and fit testing of all types and brands of respiratory equipment:
- Half and full face
- Powered air purifying respirators (PAPRs)
- Self contained breathing apparatus (SCBAs)
- Breather boxes
We follow the ASTM F1052 Pressure Test Method.
Our technicians perform tests to establish the gas-tight integrity of a totally encapsulated Level A chemical suit, and also do a visual inspection to identify any wear or other defects in the material.
Competent Person Fall Protection Equipment Inspections:
ANSI Z359.1-1992 Requires annual (or more frequently depending on manufacturer guidelines or usage) inspection of fall protection equipment by a “Competent Person”.
We can provide a “Competent Person”’ equipment inspection at your facility or on equipment sent to our calibration lab.
Each piece of equipment is inspected, and an inspection report documents the work to comply with the ANSI standard.
Any equipment that fails inspection is tagged as failing inspection.