Processing your Request
Your personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
GX-2012 Multi-Gas Detectors
Built around high-quality micro-sensor technology. RKI’s smallest personal 5 sensor gas monitor with a built in sample pump. Weighing only 12.3 ounces, three operating modes: Normal (for confined spaces), Leak Check and Bar Hole. Monitors the standard confined space gases (LEL combustibles, Oxygen content, Carbon Monoxide, and Hydrogen Sulfide), and it can also measure 100% volume Methane and dynamically display either % LEL, or % volume with its auto-ranging ability. Used for gas line purge testing as well as standard safety testing.
• Monitors LEL, and % volume methane, O2, CO and H2S
• 0 to 100% volume Methane option
• Auto-ranging display of % volume and % LEL
• Bar Hole test mode
• Internal sample drawing pump with up to 50' range
• Vibration, visual, and audible alarms
• Automatic backlight during alarms
• Calibration reminder with lock out option
• Lithium-ion or alkaline power source (interchangeable)
• Quick charge (complete charge in 90 minutes)
• Glove-friendly large buttons
• Alarm-latching or non-latching
• High-impact protective rubber overmolding
• Up to 600 hours of datalogging with alarm trends
• Autocalibration or single calibration
• TWA and STEL readings with lunch-break mode
• Intrinsically safe, ATEX/IECEX/CE, CSA (pending)
• Water- and dust-resistant (IP67)
• Two-year warranty