Processing your Request
Your personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
Selected products designed for hospitals:
medical professionals, safety officers,
and emergency rooms.
|COVID-19 Protection Products
(Download list here)
|Suits - all meet the blood borne standard.
PAPRs and components
- - Ultrasonic seams or taped seams
||Safety Inc is the master distributor, and exclusive service center in New England:
|Level C and Level B suits
||Unique materials offer outstanding performance and are designed to work seamlessly with a PAPR hood (both suits have attached booties but no hood).
- - Level C suit meets the ANSI bloodborne and viral penetration standards (Tyvek does not meet either standard) and also has a high moisture vapor transfer rate for comfort.
- - Level B suit has high resistance to TICS and WMDs and high tear and burst strength. Unique pressure relief valve prevents excessive build up of air in the suit from the PAPR.
|Toxic Gas Monitoring for Hospitals
||Take Control of your Toxic Gas Monitoring program and reduce costs with the Gasmet DX4040 FTIR.
- - Measure 25 toxic hospital gases simultaneously in one easy to use portable instrument.
- - Measures TICS and WMDS continuously down toppb levels.
- - For use in operating rooms, central supply, pathology/histology, emergency, and maintenance departments.
- - The patented Westcot frame with our own comfort foam custom mattress, hospital grade mattress cover, and a telescoping IV pole that will hold multiple bags and fit on either side of the bed frame.
- - Each bed has a capacity of 400 pounds but weighs only 25 pounds
- - Our 8 pack of beds fit on a rolling rack that fits through a standard doorway.
- - PAPRAmp can be used to amplify local communications among teams of workers, and can also be used to amplify a patient's voice.
- - PAPRCom can be used both for voice amplification and for communication over walkie talkies (interfaces to any brand with pre-configured microphone connection).
|Other PPE and Accessories
- - Personal protection: Gloves, disposable respirators (N95), airline respirators and SCBAs, emergency air supply, air compressors, single and multiple portable gas detectors
- - Building safety: spill containment, hazmat strips, fixed gas detection systems, detector tubes, and PIDs, indoor air quality management, preventative maintenance solutions, and portable containment products.
- The only authorized ILC Dover service center, service is provided on-site.
- The only authorized Bullard service center.
- On site PAPR service available