Search In Progress
Processing your RequestYour personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
- March 2015 Newsletter – read it now
- Join Us on January 15, 2015 for a Case Study
- Check out our latest newsletter
- More on Safety Inc Products for Ebola/Emergency Response
- Our October 2014 newsletter is hot of the presses
- Safety Inc Products for Ebola/Emergency Response
- PPE for Women
- Did you see our latest newsletter, June 2014?
- Safety Inc/ETA Process Instrumentation Charity Golf Outing 2014 to Support the CF Foundation
Join us for a Webinar on Chemical Protective Clothing – March 26, 2015Posted by: safetyinc - Tuesday, March 17, 2015
As part of our “Learn from the Experts” webinar series, we will have a webinar with Kappler on March 26, 2015 at 12 pm (ET).
Selection, Care and Use of Chemical Protective Clothing
- Rules and regulations
- Care and Use
March 2015 Newsletter – read it nowPosted by: safetyinc - Tuesday, March 10, 2015
The latest information on new products available from Safety Inc:
– Safety Inc has received an award from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to provide items under contract MA FIR04 – available to all Mass State Agencies
– Draeger X-am 2500 the only 1-4 gas monitor you will need
– Additional RAE systems products are now available from Safety Inc.
Read it here.
Join Us on January 15, 2015 for a Case StudyPosted by: safetyinc - Tuesday, January 6, 2015
MassBio and Safety Partners Present: Vertex Case Study: Using Fixed Gas Detection for Hazardous Environments
Join us on Thursday, January 15th at MassBio, Tech Square, Cambridge, MA
Details: Listen to Vertex’ EHS Manager, Jacqueline Van Sipe, share her challenges assessing hazardous environments and how she worked with a gas detection expert, Joel Myerson, to design a solution.
Key Learning Points:
- Several examples of hazardous environments that may not be top of mind, but need to be considered
- How to recognize potentially hazardous environments
- Brief descriptions; e.g., LEL, N-2, O2, CO, CO2, MeCl, H2S
- Evaluate and control – components of Fixed Gas Detection
- Options, choices, considerations
- Jacqueline Van Sipe, Senior Manager EHS, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Joel Myerson, President, Safety Inc., ETA Process Instrumentation, iFacility Services
- Denise Aronson, Founder & President, Safety Partners, Inc.
To register click here. Free for MassBIO members only.
Check out our latest newsletterPosted by: safetyinc - Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Its hot off the press with the latest product news:
- - Electrochemical Stationary Gas Detector to detect toxic gases and oxygen – new Draeger Polytron 5100
- - Dent Instruments’ PowerScout 3037 and updated Powerscout 24
- - Single and Multi-point sample systems for the AMETEK Process Instruments moisture analyzers
- - Casella 350 dBadge Micro Noise dosimeter to protect employees and their hearing
- - A complete line of infection control products from Safety Inc.
- - The importance of respirator maintenance from iFacility Services
– Read the full newsletter here!
More on Safety Inc Products for Ebola/Emergency ResponsePosted by: safetyinc - Wednesday, October 22, 2014
We are working to expedite orders, but as I’m sure you realize the lead times are changing on an almost hourly basis.
We’ve posted a summary list of the most common products that are being requested – please contact us with questions about product selection. We also have a full line of ppe – glasses, goggles, gloves, etc.
Note that all of our suits on the summary list have liquid tight seams – sewn seams or bound seams are not liquid tight. Be careful – a lot of suit materials that meet the blood borne standard are made into suits with sewn or bound seams.
PAPR hoods. We’ve had several inquiries about which hood to use with a papr. The loose fitting style hood (white top, face shield, open around the ears) has been the standard health care hood – lead times on these are running 1-2 weeks. However, this style hood doesn’t cover the neck, and the seams attaching the material to the face shield are sewn, so they’re not liquid tight. We’re working on a few new designs that we hope to have available shortly of a full hood with taped seams.
Remember that we also offer on-site, factory-level maintenance of the Bullard and ILC Dover paprs. We are the only company in New England that has the parts necessary to properly do the work, and we are the only company in New England factory authorized to do this work.
Download load a printable list of products here.
View a list of all products for hospitals here.
– Joel Myerson – President
All meet the blood borne standard. Sewn or bound seams are not liquid proof
Suits with ultrasonic seams
Liquid proof seams, but not as strong as a taped seam.
Safety Inc level C suit for use with paprs – white, slid resistant boot, no hood.
Part numbers 51.275 – 51.281, sizes from small to 4x, $ 330 – 390 per case of 25 suits.
PV10K – white, elastic hood, slip resistant boot, elastic wrists.
Part numbers 52.050 – 52.056, sizes from small to 4x, $ 345 – 400 per case of 25 suits
Suits with taped seams
Liquid proof, polyethylene coated suits
Safety Inc level B suit for use with paprs – tan, bootie with boot flap, no hood, tabs on front for instruments/phones/etc., pressure relief valve on back, storm flap over zipper.
Part numbers 52.275 – 52.281, sizes small to 4x, $ 385 – 455 per case of 6 suits.
Z100 – yellow, elastic hood, bootie with boot flap, elastic wrist storm flap over zipper.
Part numbers 52.282 – 52.286, $ 170 – 195 per case of 6 suits
CGard – attached hood and boot, elastic wrist
Part numbers 52.300 – 52.306 $ 130 – 190 per case of 6 suits
Paprs and components
P100 (hepa) cartridges #30.159 $ 116.55 per box of 6
Loose fitting hoods #30.144 specify sm, med, or lg $ 231.60 per box of 10
Breathing tube for loose fitting hoods # 30.149 $ 40.65
ILC Dover Sentinel
Sentinel HP – complete papr with P100 cartridges, loose fitting hood # 30.272 $ 672.75
P100 cartridges, 2 per pack with a port plug # 30.263 $ 33.12
Loose fitting hood, white # 30.266 $ 34.16
Breathing tube # 30.265 $ 28.98
Note: the Sentinel CBRN papr can be converted to the HP unit by purchasing the loose fitting hood, breathing tube, and P100 cartridges.
Any questions, please call us at 978 532 7330 or email sales(a)esafetyinc.com
Our October 2014 newsletter is hot of the pressesPosted by: safetyinc - Wednesday, October 15, 2014
It features articles on:
In addition articles are available from ETA Process Instrumentation on:
- Explosion Proof Moisture Transmitter/Hygrometer from Kahn – The Easidew PRO XP
- 2 Color Pyrometers for High Temperature Measurement – Versatile and Compact PSC-SR56N Series from Process Sensors
- A truly portable solution for stack testing – the Gasmet DX4000 FTIR Analyzer
Finally, an article from iFacility Services discusses:
Safety Inc Products for Ebola/Emergency ResponsePosted by: safetyinc - Friday, October 10, 2014
Safety Inc has been working with hospitals around emergency preparedness issues for over a decade. We have unique products and services to support the needs of hospital emergency responders.
Safety Inc “Level C “ Suits
– Meets the blood borne and viral penetration standards
– Attached booties, no hoods
– High moisture vapor transfer rate – heat and moisture dissipate from inside the suit
– Designed for use with PAPRs or with N95 respirators
– More information
Safety Inc “Level B” suit
– Full chemical protection
– Pressure relief port allows a papr hood to be tucked into the suit
– Attached booties with storm flap to go over boot tops
– Tabs for radios and instruments on the front of the suit
– More information
ILC Dover PAPRs – We are the master distributor and only service center in New England.
– Highest flow rate for comfort and ease of use
– The only hooded PAPR with a CAP II rating – twice the cartridge life of a CAP I rating
– Easy conversion from a cbrn configuration to a P100 configuration
– Safety Inc.’s proprietary multi-unit trickle charger
– On-site maintenance programs to assure units are running to factory specifications
– More information
PPE for WomenPosted by: safetyinc - Wednesday, July 16, 2014
As a recent article in Safety and Health Magazine pointed out, it can be difficult for women to find PPE in their sizes. Some manufacturers do carry products in women’s sizes. Other carry products in small to medium men’s sizes. These products include eye, foot, hand hearing, respiratory and fall protection as well as clothing, goggles, safety glasses and more.
Here at Safety Inc, we have gone through our databases and have extracted products that are available in women’s sizes or are available in small and medium women’s sizes and are featuring them on our website in a separate category. These items are all listed in the corresponding portions of our website but in recognition of this increasing need, we wanted to make them easier to find for shoppers.
Did you see our latest newsletter, June 2014?Posted by: safetyinc - Wednesday, July 2, 2014
Its hot off the press so to speak and full of new and updated product information.
- New Mapa Grip & Proof coating technology for improved dexterity in oily, wet or dry environments
- The Bullard EVA – A Smart PAPR with automatically maintained constant air flow responding to the users needs for less or more.
- Draeger CO Monitor Alerts Boston EMS. Did you see the story on the news? In December, a disaster was averted because Boston EMS had new Draeger monitors
- Custom and Standard Signs Available with special attention to detail to ensure delivery of correct signage
- Safety Inc Provides Two Brands of Detector Tubes to Meet Customer Needs – Kitagawa and Draeger Detector Tubes
- Cel Dosimeters for all sound level monitoring needs from Casella CEL
You can read it on our website or just send an email to email@example.com and request to be added to our mailing list..
Safety Inc/ETA Process Instrumentation Charity Golf Outing 2014 to Support the CF FoundationPosted by: safetyinc - Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Online Registration is now available for our 2014 Second Annual Hackers for Hope Golf Outing!
- Funds raised go to [Cystic Fibrosis Foundation]()
- Held on Monday June 23, at the Black Swan Country Club, Georgetown, MA
- Scramble Format with Shot Gun Start at 1:30 pm
- Seeking sponsors and players
- Click here for more information and to register online!
Male and female golfers of all abilities are encouraged to play – join us for a fun day to benefit a great cause!