Search In Progress
Processing your RequestYour personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
- Did you see our latest newsletter, June 2014?
- Safety Inc/ETA Process Instrumentation Charity Golf Outing 2014 to Support the CF Foundation
- Next in our “Learn From The Experts” Webinar Series – Portable Gas Detection
- Visit Us at the NH Emergency Preparedness Show
- See Our Newest Newsletter on Products and Services Available for Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Flexible Current Transformer (rocoil)
- New mA Loop Calibrator with HART Communications
- A New Rugged UV Single or Multi-Component Gas Analyzer from Ametek Western Research
- Real Time Dust/Aerosol Monitor with NIST traceable field calibrator
PPE for WomenPosted by: Caroline Ronten - Wednesday, July 16, 2014
As a recent article in Safety and Health Magazine pointed out, it can be difficult for women to find PPE in their sizes. Some manufacturers do carry products in women’s sizes. Other carry products in small to medium men’s sizes. These products include eye, foot, hand hearing, respiratory and fall protection as well as clothing, goggles, safety glasses and more.
Here at Safety Inc, we have gone through our databases and have extracted products that are available in women’s sizes or are available in small and medium women’s sizes and are featuring them on our website in a separate category. These items are all listed in the corresponding portions of our website but in recognition of this increasing need, we wanted to make them easier to find for shoppers.
Did you see our latest newsletter, June 2014?Posted by: Caroline Ronten - Wednesday, July 2, 2014
Its hot off the press so to speak and full of new and updated product information.
- New Mapa Grip & Proof coating technology for improved dexterity in oily, wet or dry environments
- The Bullard EVA – A Smart PAPR with automatically maintained constant air flow responding to the users needs for less or more.
- Draeger CO Monitor Alerts Boston EMS. Did you see the story on the news? In December, a disaster was averted because Boston EMS had new Draeger monitors
- Custom and Standard Signs Available with special attention to detail to ensure delivery of correct signage
- Safety Inc Provides Two Brands of Detector Tubes to Meet Customer Needs – Kitagawa and Draeger Detector Tubes
- Cel Dosimeters for all sound level monitoring needs from Casella CEL
You can read it on our website or just send an email to email@example.com and request to be added to our mailing list..
Safety Inc/ETA Process Instrumentation Charity Golf Outing 2014 to Support the CF FoundationPosted by: Caroline Ronten - Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Online Registration is now available for our 2014 Second Annual Hackers for Hope Golf Outing!
- Funds raised go to [Cystic Fibrosis Foundation]()
- Held on Monday June 23, at the Black Swan Country Club, Georgetown, MA
- Scramble Format with Shot Gun Start at 1:30 pm
- Seeking sponsors and players
- Click here for more information and to register online!
Male and female golfers of all abilities are encouraged to play – join us for a fun day to benefit a great cause!
Next in our “Learn From The Experts” Webinar Series – Portable Gas DetectionPosted by: Caroline Ronten - Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Please join us on Tuesday June 17, 2014 at 12 pm for a free webinar on “Sensor Technology for Portable Gas Instrumentation”. It will consist of a review of how different types of sensors work, their advantages and disadvantages. Electrochemical, catalytic, and infrared sensor technology will be reviewed.
To join the webinar go to www.gotowebinar.com and log in to webinar 123-523-442.
Visit Us at the NH Emergency Preparedness ShowPosted by: safetyinc - Tuesday, April 15, 2014
ILC Dover makes hospital PAPR and CBRN kits which are designed to be used in the health care industry. The PAPRs are designed to protect healthcare workers against current and emerging infectious respiratory diseases such as H1N1, H7N9 and MERS. Gasmet’s DX4040 portable FTIR was designed with Safety Engineers, Technicians, Hygienists and First Responders in mind and provides identification and quantification of toxic vapors and gases in the workplace and field.
To learn more about the show and register to attend, visit their website at: www.nhemergencyprepconference.com.
See Our Newest Newsletter on Products and Services Available for Hospitals & Medical CentersPosted by: Caroline Ronten - Tuesday, March 25, 2014
We have PAPR kits and suits for hospital applications to protect employees from current and emerging infectious situations and for CBRN applications; fixed and portable instrumentation to detect and measure toxic gases; and we can service your PAPRs.
Learn more in our newsletter.
Flexible Current Transformer (rocoil)Posted by: Caroline Ronten - Thursday, December 5, 2013
Now available from Dent Instruments
New three-channel integrating transconductance amplifier
RoCoil TCA-5 translates the electrical output signal from the RoCoil current sensor to a 5 amp AC current, emulating a traditional current sensing transformer.
- Flexibility and ease-of-installation for applications using power meters with 5A current transformer inputs
- DIN rail or panel mounted device requiring an external 48 VDC power supply.
- Factory-calibrated for use with DENT RoCoil CTs
- Output current is between 0 – 5.0 Amps (RMS)
- Available RoCoil sensing ranges are 500, 1000, 2500, and 5000 Amps (selectable)
- Use on three-phase or single phase systems
- More information
New mA Loop Calibrator with HART CommunicationsPosted by: Caroline Ronten - Tuesday, November 19, 2013
New mA Loop Calibrator with HART Communications from Martel/Beta Calibrators
- Supports some the HART universal and common practice commands allowing it to be used as both a loop calibrator and communication tool.
- HART communications for universal and common practice commands
- 24VDC loop power with mA Measure Mode (-25% to 125%)
- Built in selectable 250Ù Resistor for HART Communications
- Monitor PV unit, PV, PV mA, PV % and Trim DAC zero/gain
- Capture twenty transmitter configurations for upload via BetaLOG HART software
- More information
A New Rugged UV Single or Multi-Component Gas Analyzer from Ametek Western ResearchPosted by: Caroline Ronten - Tuesday, November 12, 2013
- Can be used as standalone or part of an CEM
- Configure to measure most gas species that absorb in the UV including SO2, NO, NO2, H2S, COS, CS2, NH3, and BTX.
- Measure up to five components simultaneously without interference from Water and CO2
- 19” Rackmountable
- Supports Modbus/RS485, Ethernet connectivity
- Analog and digital outputs, serial communications via Modbus protocol
- Optional paramagnetic oxygen sensor can be included to provide O2 corrected concentrations
- More information
Real Time Dust/Aerosol Monitor with NIST traceable field calibratorPosted by: Caroline Ronten - Thursday, November 7, 2013
For real-time detection of airborne dusts, fumes and aerosols the Casella CEL 712
A rugged, hand-held, data logging instrument. The only instrument of it’s type that can be zero and span calibrated by the user – no need for expensive annual factory span calibrations
- Easy to use, with an intuitive icon driven interface
- Large graphical color display to instantly view current level and concentration over time to identify events and trends.
- Ideal for walk-through surveys or continuous evaluation of workplace or ambient environments.
- Provides qualitative data of aerosol and dust concentration which cannot be obtained through gravimetric air sampling methods alone.
- Accommodates a range of accessories for gravimetric and size-selective sampling applications
- Highest maximum measurement range of any hand-held real-time dust monitor available today
- Zero- and span-calibrated in the field for maximum accuracy.
- More information