Search In Progress
Processing your RequestYour personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
- New Product: RKI GX-6000
- “Hackers for Hope” Golf Outing
- Join us for a webinar on gas detector tubes, Thursday, Sept 17, at 12 pm
- Safety Inc’s June 2015 Newsletter is now available
- Our sister company, ETA Process Instrumentation, will host a webinar on Intrinsic Safety
- Join us for a Webinar on Chemical Protective Clothing – March 26, 2015
- March 2015 Newsletter – read it now
- Join Us on January 15, 2015 for a Case Study
- Check out our latest newsletter
New Company: Mintie CorporationPosted by: safetyinc - Thursday, May 19, 2016
Mintie Corporation products are now available through Safety Inc! Mintie provides indoor air quality management, preventative maintenance solutions, and portable containment products for airborne particulates. Perfect for infection-sensitive medical environments, Mintie Corporations’ family of products provides a wide range of solutions.
Mintie, which began as modest specialty maintenance service company, has grown into a brand with an international reputation for excellent service and innovative ideas. If you’d like to know more about Mintie or to inquire about a certain product line, click here!
New Product: RKI GX-6000Posted by: safetyinc - Thursday, May 19, 2016
Safety Inc is proud to announce a new addition to its RKI product line: the RKI GX-6000, a multi-gas detector capable of monitoring up to six different gases, with four fixed channels for combined space gases and two additional smart channels that accept PID, IR or super toxic sensors. Built to withstand the most corrosive of environments, and equipped with a removable rubber boot, a dust- and water-resistant enclosure and with five bright LEDs on three sides of the instruments, the GX-6000 is the ideal portable multi-gas detector.
For more information or to order one from Safety Inc, click here!
“Hackers for Hope” Golf OutingPosted by: safetyinc - Thursday, May 19, 2016
The Fourth Annual “Hackers for Hope” Golf Outing is just a few short weeks away! On Monday, June 13th, come spend a few leisurely hours out on the links at Beverly Golf and Tennis, enjoying a game of golf with friends and food, all the while providing support to a charity that strives to find the cure for one of the more overlooked diseases in the world in cystic fibrosis. All proceeds go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, and 90% of those donations will directly fund research aimed towards putting an end to this condition.
Cystic fibrosis is an inherited disorder that impedes digestion and results in chronic infection of the lungs. More than 30,000 people in the United States have the disease. Every dollar dedicated to this cause means we’re that much closer to bringing that number to zero.
So whether you’re on the cusp of PGA stardom or you’ve never been within twenty miles of a mini golf course, golfers of all sizes and skill levels are invited to participate! There are multiple sponsorship opportunities, and individual and team prizes will be handed out following the last putt, along with a buffet dinner. And even if you don’t feel like golfing, we have a number of options for those who just want to donate to the foundation. Click here for more information and to sign up online, and here for a fill-able and printable registration form that you can send in by mail. Don’t wait – the registration deadline is Monday, June 6th!
Join us for a webinar on gas detector tubes, Thursday, Sept 17, at 12 pmPosted by: safetyinc - Wednesday, September 9, 2015
Held on Thursday September 17 at 12 noon (ET), this webinar will include a Comparison of Detector Tube Systems to Other Direct Reading Instruments and will cover:
– How Detector Tubes Work
– Specifications You’ve Seen but Might Not Know What They Mean
– Markets and Applications
This webinar is at no charge and will last less than one hour and will include a brief question and answer session at the end. Register here.
Safety Inc’s June 2015 Newsletter is now availablePosted by: safetyinc - Wednesday, July 15, 2015
– Flexible Spill Deck & Bladder System, Flexible Models
– Draeger Respiratory Product Overview
– Sentinel XL HP and CBRN Hospital PAPR Kits
– View full newsletter
Our sister company, ETA Process Instrumentation, will host a webinar on Intrinsic SafetyPosted by: safetyinc - Wednesday, April 22, 2015
As part of our Learn from the Experts Webinar Series, ETA Process Instrumentation, Safety Inc’s sister company, will host a webinar covering an Overview of Intrinsic Safety with R Stahl on May 19, 2015, at 12 pm (ET). While this may be outside your usual area of expertise, you could learn something new.
Overview of Intrinsic Safety with R. Stahl
- Basics of Intrinsic Safety
- Associated Products
- How to Select Barriers and Isolators
Register here for additional information. And yes its free.
Join us for a Webinar on Chemical Protective Clothing – March 26, 2015Posted by: safetyinc - Tuesday, March 17, 2015
As part of our “Learn from the Experts” webinar series, we will have a webinar with Kappler on March 26, 2015 at 12 pm (ET).
Selection, Care and Use of Chemical Protective Clothing
- Rules and regulations
- Care and Use
March 2015 Newsletter – read it nowPosted by: safetyinc - Tuesday, March 10, 2015
The latest information on new products available from Safety Inc:
– Safety Inc has received an award from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to provide items under contract MA FIR04 – available to all Mass State Agencies
– Draeger X-am 2500 the only 1-4 gas monitor you will need
– Additional RAE systems products are now available from Safety Inc.
Read it here.
Join Us on January 15, 2015 for a Case StudyPosted by: safetyinc - Tuesday, January 6, 2015
MassBio and Safety Partners Present: Vertex Case Study: Using Fixed Gas Detection for Hazardous Environments
Join us on Thursday, January 15th at MassBio, Tech Square, Cambridge, MA
Details: Listen to Vertex’ EHS Manager, Jacqueline Van Sipe, share her challenges assessing hazardous environments and how she worked with a gas detection expert, Joel Myerson, to design a solution.
Key Learning Points:
- Several examples of hazardous environments that may not be top of mind, but need to be considered
- How to recognize potentially hazardous environments
- Brief descriptions; e.g., LEL, N-2, O2, CO, CO2, MeCl, H2S
- Evaluate and control – components of Fixed Gas Detection
- Options, choices, considerations
- Jacqueline Van Sipe, Senior Manager EHS, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Joel Myerson, President, Safety Inc., ETA Process Instrumentation, iFacility Services
- Denise Aronson, Founder & President, Safety Partners, Inc.
To register click here. Free for MassBIO members only.
Check out our latest newsletterPosted by: safetyinc - Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Its hot off the press with the latest product news:
- – Electrochemical Stationary Gas Detector to detect toxic gases and oxygen – new Draeger Polytron 5100
- – Dent Instruments’ PowerScout 3037 and updated Powerscout 24
- – Single and Multi-point sample systems for the AMETEK Process Instruments moisture analyzers
- – Casella 350 dBadge Micro Noise dosimeter to protect employees and their hearing
- – A complete line of infection control products from Safety Inc.
- – The importance of respirator maintenance from iFacility Services
– Read the full newsletter here!